The NSW Central West is on the brink of receiving one of its biggest job placement boosts in working history, courtesy of Australia’s leading career builder and course provider, Wise Education Group.
Wise Chief Executive Kelly North couldn’t hide her delight at the opportunity for young job-hunters and ambitious career seekers to explore triple Cert III course qualifications in popular Hospitality, Retail Operations, & Business Administration.
“This is a fantastic opportunity right around the Central West of NSW to qualify yourself in just two weeks – or three weeks for Hospitality, with work placement – for any of these exciting industry careers, and take a major step towards securing a progressive job,” Ms. North said.
This is believed to be the first time a top registered training organisation has dedicated such knowledge and commitment to Bathurst & the greater Central West region, which is crying out for more skilled workers in Hospitality, Business Admin, and Retail Operations.
Some of Australia’s leading educational trainers will be hosting the courses at the Bathurst Community Club in June on 2 days a week, and expressions of enrolment interest are already underway.
certificate III in business administration
- Monday 15th June – Tuesday 16th June
- Monday 22nd June – Tuesday 23rd June
- Monday 29th June – Tuesday 30th June
- Monday 6th July – Tuesday 7th July
- Monday 13th July – Tuesday 14th July
certificate III in HOSPITALITY + work placement
- Wednesday 17th June – Thursday 18th June
- Wednesday 24th June – Thursday 25th June
- Wednesday 1st July – Thursday 2nd July
- Wednesday 8th July – Thursday 9th July
- Wednesday 15th July – Thursday 16th July
- Wednesday 22nd July – Thursday 23rd July
- Wednesday 29th July – Thursday 30th July
- Wednesday 5th August
Please call Wise Education Group on 1300 771 192 and ask for Maggie, Kelly or Elise; or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your place or find more information.