Changing the way people choose to learn, open and online distance education have presented students and professionals all over the globe a wealth of options and a whole new process of learning. Now anyone can opt to work to live, rather than live to work, and pursue the career they truly want – Which can even mean pursuing different fields at the same time.
Online learning provides you with every opportunity to hone your skills with certificate or diploma online courses, while complementing your busy lifestyle. It literally allows you to study anytime and anywhere you choose, which is why in our book, here are five compelling reasons why e-learning deserves an A+!
- There’s no campus you need to drive or commute to each day, no limiting timetables to adhere to, and no assessment due dates. This simply means that you get to fit your study around your life, and not the other way around.
- It is the most cost-effective way to learn. Aside from flexible payment options and available government funding for certain courses, you save on the daily transportation and meal allowance you’d typically spend when going to a university.
- It is generally more practical and offers a much faster delivery time than classroom-based instruction. Think of all the heavy books you can simply fit in your laptop or tablet! Just be sure to go with an online education provider that offers accredited courses regulated by The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to ensure high-quality training and assessment.
- Educative investigation continually shows that students today learn more and in much quicker time via computer-based study. We are in the digital age, after all.
- Online learning allows you to start a course on any day of the year, and you are able to complete that course in your own time. At Wise Education Group, for example, many of our students are working as they complete their studies, while others are looking to get back into the workforce after time off. Some students are trying to take the next step in their careers, others are studying to break into an entirely new industry, while plenty simply enjoy a new learning experience and potential qualification.
Ready to get started? Enquire now!